Health Cover - Australia

Health Cover - Australia

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) - Suitable for all type of student visa

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a compulsory health insurance plan designed to minimise your health care costs when you study in Australia. It provides cover on the costs for medical and hospital care which international students may need while in Australia. OSHC will also pay for most prescription drugs and emergency ambulance transport. Please note that it is an Australian government requirement that you purchase OSHC for the entire duration of your student visa. If you do not have a valid OSHC, it may cause your student visa cancellation.

Overseas Visitor Cover (OVC) - Suitable for Visa 457 & 485

You are required to have health insurance for yourself and any family members included in the same visa application. To be granted a 457 visa, you must make adequate arrangement for health insurance for both you and your family members. As part of the Temporary Graduate visa 485, you will need to switch your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to an Overseas Visitors Cover (OVC) before your OSHC expires.

Short Stay Visitors Cover – Suitable for working holiday and non-working visas 417, 462, 476, 600, 601 and more

If you are visiting Australia to work temporarily or study, you may want to consider a Short Stay Visitors Cover. It helps to ensure you will be covered for the cost of medical treatment if you get sick or have an accident, giving peace of mind for your temporary stay in Australia.

E PLUS Global can assist you in getting the best medical cover and has exclusive tie ups with industry leaders like Bupa, Medibank and NIB to have all your insurance needs taken care of. Inquiry today to get a cheaper insurance quote with E PLUS Global.